Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | need advice on choosing a technique.

Hello everyone. I have been a member on this site for a while. I was pretty active in the 2010 and 2011 years. I gave up lucid dreaming for a while due to not having much time and losing interest Becuase I wasn't getting results. I now have time and a renewed interest in lucid dreaming. I can't decide on a technique to stick to. DILD never did well for me. I was never able to stick to doing RCs and keeping "awareness" throughout the day. MILD may be out of the question due to my visualization skills being horrid. I have attempted WILDs tons of times yet I always fail in some way. I need some advice and help choosing a technique.



Thanks.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=146936&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment