Monday, September 23, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Habits to manifest lucid dreaming

There was a time in my life where I was a successful lucid dreamer. Even if I didn't become lucid one night, I would wake up to recall several intense dreams. These are habits that I developed that led to me lucid dreaming.



1) Keep a detailed dream diary and read it. This is perhaps the most important thing, as you will notice your dreams will start to have more detail and become more vivid.

2) Wake up to go to the bathroom/get a drink a couple of hours before your actual wake up time.

3) Go to bed early, get a lot of sleep

4) As you fall asleep, remind yourself that you will dream and attempt lucidity

5) After you have a good dream, get out of bed for the day if you want to retain the most of it



What kind of habits do you try to maintain for successful lucid dreaming?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=146901&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment