Thursday, August 18, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | ThreeRainbows' Workbook (PMC)

This is a personal workbook so that I can test out/go through my prospective memory course. Feel free to view if you like, but it's not really intended for anything other than personal reflection. Thanks! :)
----

1. Read:

Check.

2. List of relevant dream signs:

  1. white feather
  2. jungle
  3. natives
  4. cookies
  5. broken keys
  6. broken staircase
  7. DB's facial prints (nostrils), like fingerprints
  8. David Bowie
  9. Mom
  10. R. (person)
  11. brownie on a toothpick
  12. butt in my face
  13. Gramma
  14. night shirt
  15. Ray
  16. pregnancy test: "perfect life"
  17. short stories
  18. hung up (phone)
  19. "bush"
  20. fort


3. Why I want to lucid dream:

To face my shadow self / increase self-acceptance.

Short-term lucid dream goals:

1. Meet the "dog-face" woman.
2. Hang out with Bowie.
3. Work on stabilization techniques.

Why prospective memory:

I feel that this is an effective method for me personally, as it helps me to develop my critical-reflective attitude.

4. Reality check:

For the next two days, every time I turn on a light switch, I will look at and count my fingers. If I am missing, or have extra, digits, or if my hands look funny, I will know I am dreaming.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/2bifKek

No comments:

Post a Comment