Sunday, August 14, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | LD when going to sleep

I've heard about LD a while ago but it seemed really difficult, 2 days ago I found a post on 9gag by someone saying how awesome LD is, so I did some research and really got into it, but I read that you need to be in REM to have dreams and it takes a while to go into REM, my question is, is it possible to have a LD when you go to sleep and how do I do it, I've just started doing RC so hopefully that'll help and I'm going to start using the DJ on here, I tried WILD this morning but I simply couldn't focus/relax due to the background noise here on a camping. I've also been doing different mantras but I don't know which one to use. Any help and or tips please


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/2bu5cLT

No comments:

Post a Comment