Sunday, August 28, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | How Should I Work Around A Busy Schedule?

So I am about to enter school and will have quite a busy schedule. I had pretty much forgotten about lucid dreaming or anything like that for years until recently a friend mentioned it. I have never succeeded with lucid dreaming but now, being older and more focused, I would like to give it another go. The only issue is that I have to wake up at 6am every day, and assuming I have the time to dream journal, I am pretty much going to be busy until 4pm with no time for dream-related mental exercises, and unfortunately I often don't get a full 8 hours of sleep. What do you guys recommend for the best way to achieve lucid dreams?

Side note: In the past I have done an RC in a dream, said to myself "oh it's a dream" and still not become lucid, and I often am aware I am dreaming but somehow not lucid. Does this mean I am like resistant to lucid dreams or something?


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/2bK7O88

No comments:

Post a Comment