Saturday, April 20, 2019

Lucid Dreaming | Quite baffled to what happned? regarding questionable SP.

Last night I attempted a WILD. Everything was going well. I got a very strong roll-over urge for quite some time. Eventually I entered a state in which it felt my body was vibrating. Almost like a phone. It seemed that I forgot my body was even their, almost as if I disconnected from it. I'd assume this was just a hypnagogic state. I let it pass by. I had more roll-over signals etc. With more vibrations. This time my breathing was affected. It's almost as if each breath was short . Similar to asthma. I've heard about this, and how it can be SP. So I opened my eyes to see if it was SP. I didn't have any hallucinations. Demons etc.. I knew i mustn't be in SP. So I went back to the vibrations and let them happen. After a while I tried to move my arms with my mind to see if I've entered a lucid dream without realising it. Didn't happen. After that I gave up and went to sleep normally.

My main question is. After reading all that. Was I in SP. And if I was or wasn't. What should I have done?

Kind Regards

Eric.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://bit.ly/2VeUxtO

No comments:

Post a Comment