Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Lucid Dreaming | I think I was almost lucid

I woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to write some notes about the dream I had just had, but I didn't open my eyes and I only imagined or dreamed of writing, even though I thought I actually did it, and while I felt my hand almost physically taking the pen I kept seeing dream scenes.
At some point I realized what was happening and that I was somewhere between dream and reality, I could feel my body in the bed but in my mind I kept seeing pieces of dream.
but this moment lasted little, I turned around and I fell asleep again, maybe if I was able to maintain a little more of that lucidity I would be able to get back into the dream and become lucid.
I will try to do it again tonight hoping to succeed, when I woke up I felt very close to success.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://bit.ly/2PbBuuW

No comments:

Post a Comment