Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Lucid Dreaming | waking myself up for a WILD

What I really want to try next to lucid dream is a WBTB, I sleep so deep it's almost impossible for me to do a DILD despite trying for months which is all i've tried so far except for a few nights trying WBTB. I've come so close to sleep paralysis but always fall asleep. If I could set my alarm clock and let it wake me up it would be much easier because I fall back to sleep almost instantly. My problem is everytime I set my alarm clock to any time at night I will wake up about ten minutes before the alarm goes off and be wide awake. How can I wake myself up and still be tired? Any tips on how to stay awake would also be appreciated. :D Just realized I misnamed the title sorry about that


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/2qPhy7I

No comments:

Post a Comment