Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Lucid Dreaming | The MILD Struggle

Alright, so I have a bit of an issue. I've been trying MILD the last few nights, and this morning I thought it was working.

BUT, I have one issue: My crazy loud air conditioning. It is really loud, and it makes it to where it is obvious that I am not in a lucid dream.

Now, aside from the air conditioning, I thought that the Mild I had going on this morning was working. I was relaxed, I had my mantra, everything thing was going smoothly. About 10 minutes into repeating the mantra, I starting feeling so much more aware about everything around me. There was almost like a light was shining above me, and it started to feel like I was transitioning from my eyes being closed to being in a dream-world. Of course, I don't know what that feels like because I've never had a lucid dream. About 5 more minutes of that light thing happening, I could still hear my air conditioner, so it still felt as if I were awake. I did the reality check, and surprise surprise, I was still awake.

Can someone explain to me if I'm doing something wrong? I've been trying MILD for about 5 nights now, and I have a sneaking suspicion that the air conditioner is keeping me aware at all times.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/2qzGCvq

No comments:

Post a Comment