Monday, May 15, 2017

Lucid Dreaming | HELP can't lucid dream!!!

I'm one of those people who will loose interest fast and get discouraged easily and just can't lucid dream. I'll try for a month and then get discouraged and give up. I can't do the reality checks all day thing either no matter how hard I try to remember to. I can't tell between reality and not because I sleep very deep and my dream could be clear as day but my head is too fuzzy. To make everything even more impossible I can't wake up and try to go back to sleep because I HATE being woken up and will fall back asleep without even remembering i'm supposed to be trying to lucid dream. Any suggestions on what could help me stay exited about lucid dreaming because I REALYYYY want to learn. Also what would be a good technique to try?
Thanks in advance:D


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/2pQOUhW

No comments:

Post a Comment