Friday, May 26, 2017

Lucid Dreaming | LD Consistency & Sleep Cycles

I had a LD yesterday. It was my first one in 5 years (only recently got back into it)

I was doing a course to learn, but got sick of it after a couple of weeks and stopped putting effort in LD.

Yesterday my sleep pattern was unusual though because I had to go to the doctors early in the morning. I woke up at 3/4am and recorded a dream (not much detail or content). Fell asleep again and this was when I go the vivid lucid dream around 6:30am. It included vivid scenes in morocco, floating into space, kaleidoscope moon visions etc

Now I am keen to learn again! However, last night I did not have any results.. only the most basic recall too

Do you think a specific sleep cycle helps with LD? Is this the reason I had such a vivid experience yesterday?


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/2r7mvs5

No comments:

Post a Comment