Friday, March 25, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | Changing My Approach

I've been onto this for quite some time, starting from mid-2011. I've never actually had a clear view of how i should go about this, or what i should practice consistently to achieve results. What resulted from a wandering approach was just that i feel like i spent years without improving. Mainly this is my fault for thinking that lucid dreaming was all about looking for the magical techinque for success every night. But i began to re-think it all, and aimed carefully at what i should do. For all of these years i tried almost every technique i can think of without relying on the main fundamentals that actually matter. The results weren't surprising.

With that said, i will re-sort my practice schedule. I'll treat this as a skill instead of something that only requires a techinque. I'm going to try building my way up using the fundamentals. If Self-awareness is that important, then i'll take it up..

I've always ignored the concept of a DJ while i do attempt to remember my dreams in my head after waking up. The issue is that writing down dreams every time i wake up would cost time and would be rather annoying, so for the time being i will just remember my dreams in my head.

I'm going to RC occasionally through the day, every day. I won't make it too much as to not burn myself out though.

Being mindful and aware during specific times of the day, or things like going to the bathroom and eating. Maybe i will expand upon these times the easier it gets. This is probably what's going to really affect my progress in the right way if i do it.

Taking these all, i will look at this practice as something that will require a long time to get me results. Language learning and other hobbies have taught me this the best way they could. It would be worth it, so why not put the time and effort?

That's my new approach on this.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1MGhnw1

No comments:

Post a Comment