Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | Sharing Lucid Schedules

Hi fellow Oneironauts,

Even though everyone is different and to each his own as for how they conduct their WBTB times and WILD methods, I just wanted to start a thread about how you go about achieving a lucid! I would love to share my schedule as I have already have 2 lucid dreams this week! :D

22:15 Quick meditation before bed (Take 3mg of melatonin)
22:45 Think of what I want to achieve tonight, how I will go about stabilization, and what kind of dream I want (Visualize it)
23:00 Fall asleep
4:30 Wake up (I would take my Lucidimine pill now along with 900mg of Valerian Root)
4:30 Go to the bathroom, then sit in my desk chair to read a book
5:00 Get back in bed and refresh what I want to achieve tonight
5:10 Start relaxation breathing techniques, MILD mantras, and listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_QKBHfeRw0
5:15 Start SSILD or FILD
5:30 Lucid dream? :wink:

I just thought it would be cool to have a thread dedicated to schedules since I know many beginners have no idea how to go about timing and such. I know specific schedules don't work for everyone, but I bet it'd be nice for beginners to have at least an idea of how to structure their WBTB/WILDS. If you have a schedule you would like to share, go for it, I'd love to read them!

Have fun dreaming!


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/2gKx0t3

No comments:

Post a Comment