Sunday, November 27, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | Can Prospective memory be used with videogames?

I'm a teenager so I have a lot of free time just sitting around playing videogames and I've always played videogames since I was a kid. As a result, most of my dreams are within a videogame, involve me playing a videogame, take place in a videogame world,or involve me playing the game without being aware of my dream body playing the game. It's a little tough for me to spot things that are out of place or unrealistic because it's a videogame, of course it's unrealistic!

As the title suggests, I was wondering if practicing prospective memory in videogames is a viable method of practicing prospective memory.
How do I do it? Basically I choose 3 elements from within the game to do a reality check and question reality whenever that element occurs (ex. "Stealing a car", "Seeing a specific building type", etc...). I have practiced prospective memory with things in real life because despite my abundance of videogame playing, I do actually go outside.

Is this a good way to practice prospective memory? Is there any LD induction method that goes well with the nature of my dreams? Any feedback is greatly appreciated :)


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/2fBRZgm

No comments:

Post a Comment