Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | Let's get back to work.

So as some of you know that I already have a post about "Practicing MILD for 21 days" and got some success, I wanted to create another one. I was scare to workout because of time and scare that I won't continue or quit, but I must go one day or never.

Practicing MILD for 21 days.

This is my resolution for 21 days(3 weeks); I will practice MILD for 21 days(or more?).

Here are the steps:

1.Wake-up at 4 o'clock in the morning.


2.Focus my intent.
Repeat like a mantra: "I'm dreaming".

3.See myself becoming lucid.
While repeating like a mantra, I see myself becoming lucid.

I will pose a review of the 21 days everyday.
Of cause if you want to join, you're free.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/2dKzqXV

No comments:

Post a Comment