Thursday, May 12, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | To all the meditaters out there

Iv been meditating twice a day for 10 mins for the past 5 days now and was wondering how long till i start having more lucid dreams? I know its dofferent for everyone.....i meditate 2 times where i focus on my breathing 2 times a day doing mantra meditation and once on the night doing full body meditation.
So far my dreams are more vivid and im remembering them alot more whoch iv heard is due to meditation and iv been having strange things in my dreams happen but no lucidity so far....i think once iv been doing it maybe a month i will hopefully start feeling changes in myself and lucidity.....maybe iv answered my own question which i do alot on here lol but i do like to read anyone elses input wether its opinions or personal experiences =)


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1VV5oDv

No comments:

Post a Comment