Friday, June 26, 2020

Lucid Dreaming | Ketogenic Diet & Lucidity

I've been doing a bit of research, since I've been keto now for a few weeks. I've noticed these past weeks that my dreams have gotten very vivid, and excellent recall (although no lucidity yet outside of a few seconds).

I was reading about acetylcholine inhibitors (Galantamine and Huperzine-A), and how they work. Then I learned about how essential choline is to dreaming. So, naturally, that lead to foods containing choline. Some foods include meat, fish, eggs, dairy, broccoli and brussel sprouts, and peanuts. ALL of these foods are keto-friendly, and are frequently consumed on this diet.

What are your thoughts on the relationship between dream recall, vividness, and lucidity, and the ketogenic diet?


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity https://ift.tt/3dCCFhJ

No comments:

Post a Comment