Thursday, February 8, 2018

Lucid Dreaming | EMDR and lucidity

I'm having some (free) EMDR - Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy to deal with some bullying issues from my childhood.

Several years ago I tried very hard to lucid dream but failed to achieve very much. Then the night after my second session of EMDR I found myself lucid twice in the same night with some amazing visuals, but not much control.

Just had my third session yesterday and last night I got lucid again, twice. The second dream was the longest ever and I did all sorts and again the visuals were breathtaking - I looked at tree bark and then the flowers and the colours were just stunningly beautiful. I threw fireballs from my hands. I said my own name and knew exactly who I was in the dream. I can't wait for my next EMDR session next week!

What is this all about? It seems to be a very powerful way to induce lucid dreaming...

Anyone else experienced this?


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/2nQ2Vx8

No comments:

Post a Comment