Thursday, February 1, 2018

Lucid Dreaming | Becoming Aware

Hi there. I had a dream recently, where I had partial awareness in the dream. I was aware that I was having a dream, but I, myself, weren't present in the dream.

I had seen people amongst this yacht, in a river, just enjoying and going on about the night, not really doing anything different or out of the ordinary. It was all casual.

Then all of a sudden, I had started to witness this yacht tipping over and people drowning in the river they were on. The river was dark, murky and unclear.

Shortly after that, I had woke up from the dream.

I would like to know if this is of any significance and how I can actually be present, in my dreams?


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/2FB7d2Q

No comments:

Post a Comment