Thursday, February 2, 2017

Lucid Dreaming | WILDs always start in bed, can't get out.

I woke up after 5 hours and went back to bed. I went through 2 rounds of sleep paralysis. After the second, the vibrations and the sounds stopped suddenly. I was still back in my room in the dark. I reality checked and failed. So I'm dreaming, but I found it immensely hard to move. I tried to say "I'm dreaming" but it barely came out as a mumble. I RC'd again and passed. This same scenario has happened twice. I never really have strong visual hypnogogia so I can't just pop into the dream. How can I get out of bed next time?

For the record, I haven't had any lucid dreams yet except these two wimpy ones.

Also, I was very unemotional when I failed the RC, so excitement shouldn't have woke me up.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/2kvkymh

No comments:

Post a Comment