Saturday, August 21, 2021

Lucid Dreaming | Need me sum LUCIDITY!!!

Ok, so I am stuck at home because I came into contact with Covid, I have decided to use this time for lucid practicing!!! I have so many opportunities for this but I am just not having lucid dreams. I have only had like 6 since 2017, so they seem very hard for me to achieve. I feel like I am right there on the edge of being able to do this regularly but just can't get it! I bought apple juice and B6 to add to my nightly quest. I tried a nap chain today and actually remember a small piece of that dream while I am writing this and I didn't write it down in my journal. I know I need.to start writing them down, and I am trying to do a reality check but not often, mostly before I lay down. I have been filling my brain with lucid dreaming videos, Robert Wagoner mostly and think of lucid dreaming most of the day, SO WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!🤔


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity https://ift.tt/3zkkGZf

No comments:

Post a Comment