Thursday, July 2, 2020

Lucid Dreaming | No LDs! How do you know you are progressing?

Hi all ,
I wondered what sign posts to look for in my NLDs that Im making progress in Lucid dream practice.
I’ve been at this for 4.5 months And had 1 lucid after the first 3weeks of beginning and nothing since.

Is it like a blind faith situation After many months may be a year You start having LDs or are there subtitle signs progress is happening.

I’m currently relaxing my efforts for 4 or 5days as I’m getting frustrated with the whole thing and can feel I’m “grabbing” at it. Could probably do with a week off but don’t want to lose the work I’ve done so far.

day time practice - DJ, RC after waking up, 1 time PMRCs, usual dream related RCs, mindful moments, morning meditation. Mental day review before going to be bed to engage recall memory

Bed time practice-Memory affirmation, bodyscan/ meditation in bed then Mild technique- “when I see people I know I will RC“
Then I recall images of them From dreams As I lay there And say to myself “am I dreaming? Rc” I’ll either do this until I nod off or do it until I feel sleepy and then do SSild to bring awareness to the body.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity https://ift.tt/2C120Vg

No comments:

Post a Comment