Sunday, July 26, 2020

Lucid Dreaming | Collecting Reality Check Prompts

Hey there,

I'm making these little daily reality check lists, and could use more suggestions. I'm using the prompts to create daily lists of 4 targets each day, then rotate every day. Also, making monthly targets (4/month) that are less frequent, and a little more unusual. That way it combines building prospective memory and also critical reflective attitude.

I have a list already, but no worries, I want all of your ideas. Better to assume I haven't got that one yet :)

If you're going to help me out, I would appreciate if you separate your suggestions by 1) common reality checks and 2) unusual reality checks.

Then, further separate them into 4 distinct categories: visual prompt, auditory prompt, passive kinesthetic, and active kinesthetic. Examples: Seeing something, hearing something, having something happen to you (feeling, tasting), and doing something. Seeing a mushroom, hearing your name, feeling pain, using a key.


Thank you :)


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity https://ift.tt/2P3VTCR

No comments:

Post a Comment