Thursday, March 28, 2019

Lucid Dreaming | Did I reach Sleep Paralysis?

Last night I made my first attempt at WILD after I woke up after about 5 hours to ensure I had been in R.E.M sleep. Keep in mind it may sound fairly obvious I made it to SP, however i'm not sure. I could move whenever I wanted to, never stuck in SP like people said. This is what confuses me, are there other people who don't get stuck in SP and can move if they want to? Anyway When I layed down in the corpse position staying perfectly still, after at least a minute I started to feel my limbs going numb, I felt at one point vibrations through my limbs and being pressed down at one point, all through this time I could see lights in the back of my eyes going off. Even at one point it felt as if my limbs were becoming separate from my body like I was moving.

Cheers for any responses.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity https://ift.tt/2uzKXTv

No comments:

Post a Comment