Thursday, August 30, 2018

Lucid Dreaming | Next time you do a Reality Check...

Hello, and it's good to be back! That said, my first post is a recommendation for Reality Checks (RCs). Next time you do an RC, essentially make it a test of your lucidity in the waking world (WL), for which you will likely come to the conclusion you are still dreaming, for what did Poe say of all we see or seem? But a dream within a dream, my friend! ❤️ I suggest vocally (and/or internally) saying you're dreaming. About 20 a day is best, but not needed, for you should (in my opinion), only check when you're curious of your lucidity. This, inevitably leads to an extreme increase in RCs, compared to any other RC philosophy. Wish I could become lucid still, [in the truest sense] while dreaming (working on it), but last time I had a lucid dream, about a year ago (use to get 2-12 a night, some weeks long), it ended with me running across my WL bed, laying down, keeping my eyes open, only to have the dream world morph into WL, with my eyes still open, to which I did not sleep for days, or dream for a month, always experiencing a strange absence of sleep yoga each night (sleep yoga means the practice of lucid non-dreamimg sleep). I'm not your average lucid dreamer, let's just say that. Where I reside, life is like the Linklatter film Waking Life. Am I dead? Am I dreaming? Am I awake? Am I alive? Am Iucid? Probably all of the above, but it ain't CGI! 😂


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity https://ift.tt/2MEzu0b

No comments:

Post a Comment