Saturday, April 14, 2018

Lucid Dreaming | Looking for Advice

Ive been practicing/training for lucid dreaming now for a month now. Had 2 early success but very fleeting and never really felt I myself was there even know fully aware I was dreaming. My dream recall has improved dramatically from starting, can remember normally 3 pretty vivid dreams a night and I do proper reality checks around 30 to 35 times a day. My problem is since my early success haven't had any luck what so ever, I have tried a few different technicians now (preform wbtbs almost every night now cause I always seem to need to get up to pee in the middle of the night). I have yet to find any luck with them nor with dream induced ones cause for what ever reason I can never seems to realize strange things and all my dreams signs are of things I never see in my waking life. Does anyone have an idea what I could be doing to help my chances or try to help myself?


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity https://ift.tt/2veILE0

No comments:

Post a Comment