Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Lucid Dreaming | Always that I optain lucidity the actual dream scene fades out...

Always that I optain lucidity the actual dream scene fades out...
Everything goes black but i feel myself laying in the bed, so I just roll out from my bed and fall into the floor (at first I always feel super heavy and dizzy, like if gravity would be crazily high), after this i do perfom a reality check and be sure that is a LD because it really feels like real life except that there is always a tiny lighting... At this point I always go out from my room, which looks like the real one and I am at my house... And start doing whatever I want. I am still new to this so I still got some lack of control... It feels so real that i need to perform more reality checks and yell that im dreaming.
Any idea?


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/2A0pSq9

No comments:

Post a Comment