Friday, July 12, 2019

Lucid Dreaming | Back In the Game

Hey guys,

I got into lucid dreaming 7 years ago when I saw Inception and joined this website around that time. After alot of help from this site, at my best I could lucid dream almost every day sometimes 3 times a day for about 2-3 months. I did pretty much every technique, and had as many WILDs as DILDs. However, I was practicing ADA and RCs constantly throughout the day, while going to school/work and ended up joining the military. So, it was too mentally taxing for me to keep a dream journal and keep practicing, which led me to stop doing it because I had experienced my goals when it came to lucid dreaming.

But now I have some time to myself where I can put in the effort again to start experience lucidity like I used to, but I really want to get back into WILD/DEILDs again. I started my dream journal again, and do some RCs throughout the day.


Ive been at the journal for a week now, and have constantly trying to perform my WILD/DEILD techniques and ive failed everyday for a week. Im trying to incorporate CANWILD because I was awesome at DEILDs. Today, was the closest yet but was too excited to transition during my DEILD.

Been looking over my old threads to help me out, but has any new information or highly successful techniques that have been posted within the last few years?


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity https://ift.tt/2NVFAKI

No comments:

Post a Comment