Thursday, February 21, 2019

Lucid Dreaming | How to Have More Engaging Reality Checks

I have a question about having more... meaningful, engaging, motivational reality checks?

I find after about three months I am losing motivation to do my reality checks and they are no longer even showing up in my dreams. :armflap: However, a conversation that I'll have with someone for one or two days immediately shows up in my dreams. I feel like my reality checks are no longer... strong enough to motivate or to 'entertain' my brain... if this makes any sense at all. I really try to look around, use all of my senses to take in as much of the scene as I can. I don't assume I am awake. I perform two reality checks and then if I decide that I am not dreaming I ask myself what would it be like if I were dreaming?

Is there a way I can make my reality checks just as interesting for my subconscious as other things? I am also looking for videos on YouTube for the Benefits of Lucid Dreaming and things of this topic to try to generate more motivation for myself. Any suggestions or advise you all have is greatly appreciated!


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity https://ift.tt/2SdxkCQ

No comments:

Post a Comment