Monday, July 30, 2018

Lucid Dreaming | How silence/noise affects chance of lucidity

Hi dreamviews,

Someone in my house makes a lot of noise in the morning, they get up before me and i can hear them through the walls. When they are doing this I feel very irritated and accuse them of decreasing my chances of lucid dreaming. But is there any basis to that?

If one is sleeping in a noisey environment might they maybe shut their awareness off intentionally so they can better fall asleep? Also the distraction inbetween dreams and sleep cycles, the ability to focus on intentions and dream memories?

I wonder sometimes if I had a perfect silent home to wake up into, how much easier it would be for me? I even have the idea to mb wake up early, so that i can nap in the afternoon when they are not here.

What do you guys think?


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity https://ift.tt/2v1sdgl

No comments:

Post a Comment