Sunday, January 7, 2018

Lucid Dreaming | Self Awareness + Senses Initiated LD - 1 Month Test

Hi,

First of all thank you for all the info you gave me by sharing your experience and knowledge.
I'm still in the process of learning to achieve lucidity.
I wanna start giving something back to the community by doing a 1 month test of what I think are the techniques most suited to me to gauge their effectiveness and finally start to obtain some consistent result. If I see some positive effects, I'll continue the test; otherwise I'll change the techniques used.

What I'll be doing:
- Daytime Self-Awareness
- Visualization practice during the day
- SSILD during night awakenings (active imagination or passive awareness according to level of wakefulness)
- Dream recall in the morning (writing down only LDs)

p.s. I'll try to achieve nightime awakenings without alarm, with auto-suggestion or with some meditation before sleep.

Every suggestion, question and criticism will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/2EjcDid

No comments:

Post a Comment