Saturday, March 11, 2017

Lucid Dreaming | Praticing MILD for 42 days.

Hello everyone, I was lacking the feeling of being conscious in my dreams, and I want to re-feel this feeling of becoming conscious in my dreams.
And the only way to motivate me to practice lucid dreaming is to create another topic, as some of you know that I had old topic about practicing MILD for 21 days which I've got a lot of success.

This is my resolution for 42 days(6 weeks); I will practice MILD for 42 days.

Here are the steps:

1.Wake-up at 4 o'clock in the morning.


2.Focus my intent.
Repeat like a mantra: "I'm dreaming".

3.See myself becoming lucid.

While repeating like a mantra, I see myself becoming lucid.

I will try to pose a review of the 42 days everyday if I can.
Of cause if you want to join or create your own, you're free.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/2mUpt1u

No comments:

Post a Comment