Monday, January 23, 2017

Lucid Dreaming | Please Help! I have good dream recall, but I'm struggling to become lucid

I've always had pretty vivid dreams and I become lucid on my own about once a month. Even then, my lucid dreams ALWAYS end within several minutes, if not instantly. I can remember about 1 dream per month as though it was reality (with a few gaps) and sometimes 2 or 3.

Despite even receiving nudges here and there within the dream (for example, a dream character pointing out that there was no way in hell that my grandma could play video games that well INSIDE OF MY FIRST PERIOD CLASSROOM. I always have a very faint awareness, but it still isn't lucid enough for me to fully comprehend the implications of that fact. Also, I should note that I don't currently keep a dream journal, as I've never thought of the slight boost in memory as important enough for the effort I would have to put in to maintain it.

So, my question is, how can I make that leap/realization to the sweet lucidity that I so desire?


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/2kbgdll

No comments:

Post a Comment