Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Lucid Dreaming | My method for attaining Lucidity, as well as increasing the duration and pleasure of dream sex

To attain lucidity, I refrain from masturbating and let the sexual energy build up in me over a few days. The sexual energy builds up in my dreams and they become more and more sexual until lucidity is achieved. To avoid the problem of wet dreams, I put a fleshlight over my genitalia the night before going to bed, and enclose the end with some elastic bands so no semen leaks out. Alternatively a condom could be used, but the fleshlight makes sex within the dreams more pleasurable as it simulates a vagina.

When I used to have sexual dreams, they would be cut short because of the fear of having a wet dream and wouldn't want to make a mess. This method has made my dreams 100x more pleasurable. Having an orgasm in a lucid dream has got to be the most pleasurable thing in existence as the time dilation of the dream extends the feeling of the orgasm to unimaginable lengths.

I've been away from this forum for years so let me know if you've heard of this method before. Enjoy! :bedtime:


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity https://ift.tt/2V5ziIn

No comments:

Post a Comment