Monday, August 5, 2019

Lucid Dreaming | Is it worth it to train prospective memory

Hello,

My apologies if this is a stupid question or has already been answered, I'm still getting accustom to searching this site.

I am wondering about whether or not it is worth while to train prospective memory if I have not yet identified any dream signs.

I am relatively new to this, but have been keeping a dream journal and practicing reality checks throughout the day. However, I am yet t to identify any dream signs, so I am wondering what the point to training prospective memory is if I don't have any dream signs to try to remember in my dreams.

Also if anyone has any tips about identifying dream signs I would love to hear them.

Cheers,
Shingles


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity https://ift.tt/31jkfwx

No comments:

Post a Comment