Saturday, June 23, 2018

Lucid Dreaming | Falling back asleep for DEILD?

Hey guys, as the title says I've been trying DEILD for about a week or so. I've encountered two main problems associated with it, that stem from the way I sleep.

1) It takes me a long time to fall asleep, maybe an hour is the average time.
2) I've set an alarm to wake me up at 5:30 AM, I typically close my eyes around 11 PM - 12 AM to fall asleep so I SHOULD be asleep by 1 at latest. The alarm only lasts 10 seconds before auto-dismissing but it isn't particularly intrusive.

Thing is, even though I've done everything to make this alarm not intrusive, the second I hear it I'm pretty awake and I find it difficult to fall back asleep to re-enter my dream as DEILD states.

Does anyone have any solutions and/or other lucid dreaming induction techniques they could recommend? Thanks guys!

P.S. My dream recall is passable, occasionally I remember none but most of the time I'll remember at least one. My best is three in one night.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity https://ift.tt/2yDJbpc

No comments:

Post a Comment