Friday, May 11, 2018

Lucid Dreaming | stuck

I can't find a way to be dedicated to keep a dream journal. When I wake up from dreams I just laugh and go back to bed. I reflect on the dreams and then let myself fall back asleep. I usually wake up at 12:40 am, 2:10 am, 4:50 am, etc, and then get up at 9. I've only got one lucid dream in the past few months and really want to develop discipline and a greater awareness. So, if I am more aware when I'm awake, the same extended consciousness will follow me to my sleep and in my dreams.

Any ideas on how to keep a dream, run turn the lights on and write it down? Any ides on keeping enough of the dream to make it into a journal? Any tips besides WILD, DILD, etc? Do you think meditating before sleep will help? I want to learn from my dreams but also it is fun to explore my dreams so I used to slip back into dreams instead of getting up and writing it down. What balance can I find?


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity https://ift.tt/2G6i3xr

No comments:

Post a Comment