Friday, April 17, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Vibrations that Wake You Up

This has happened to me on several occasions:



I am trying to attempt a WILD. After laying in the same position for a while, my whole body starts to vibrate. I feel as though I am floating, and I can hear this strange ringing in my ears. It does not last more than a minute, then I can feel myself back in my bed. At this point, I feel wide awake. I do a few RCs to make sure I am not dreaming, and sure enough, I am awake.



Is there something I am doing wrong here? I know people say these vibrations are often the gateway into a lucid dream, but when they end for me I am always lying in bed, awake. I appreciate any advice or tips. Thanks:D





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1aDSW5e

No comments:

Post a Comment