Monday, April 27, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Sometimes the dream tells you to become lucid

Last night I dreamt that I was working in a call center. I went elsewhere, then go back to the call center, except everything looks different and I can't find my way anywhere. I think to myself, "A building's floor plan changing on its own like that is a good dream sign. I need to remember that the next time I have a dream." Then I realize I am dreaming! I can't change my dreamscape much, but I can fly. I start to feel myself waking up, but then I remember someone here saying to focus on sensations in a dream to keep myself anchored in the experience. So I feel the tips of my fingers. It prolongs the dream a little bit, but I eventually wake up.

Does this happen to others, where you discover a certain type of dream sign in-dream, then use it to become lucid?


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1POI0kZ

No comments:

Post a Comment