Sunday, April 26, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Not Lucid Lucid dream?

Ok guys, so this is one of my first posts :P

So I want some help on the subject of lucidity. I was in a dream and realized that this was not real, and so I started spinning as to stop from slipping. However, I realized I was having some trouble controlling the dream. This is the first time it has happenned and was wondering if anyone could help me out, if it was that I was not expecting it, or that I wasn't trying in the right way.


So basiclly I was trying to move a building by extending my hand towards it and trying to make it fly up in the air. To my sadness, nothing happened but when i tryed another building (as i was turning towards it) I teleported somewhere else, then I teleported to the new building and everything started melting and I woke up.

Any experience with the subject? And ideas for what I could do in a lucid dream? Anything I could do to have more control?

Thanks
JjackGaming (look me up on youtube! )


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1Drbe0o

No comments:

Post a Comment