Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Help with Lucid Dreaming?

Hey guys,



I've been having trouble lucid dreaming. I've never actually gotten it down, but I always come very close. I usually do the WILD technique when I'm taking a nap during the daytime. I find that I'm the most 'awake' when napping.



So, I usually start with daydreaming or meditation, and suddenly I'll realize that i'm beginning to lose concentration, or some weird, dream-like imaginations will enter my train of thought. Then, the sleep paralysis will hit. I'll get some crazy weird sensations - voices, have a dream/feeling that my eyes are open, but I'm still actually asleep (usually this comes with seeing weird things in my room or hearing weird sounds), but then, I'll get excited, try and change my dream, or do something lucid, and I'll immediately feel a 'whosh' (I can honestly only describe it like what it would feel like if a dementor from Harry Potter just started to do it's demon kiss thing), and then I'll wake up and lose my lucidity/train of thought and be back to waking daydreaming.



Any ideas??



Thanks guys! (Also, it's been a WHILE for those who remember me!!)





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1a2FWWw

No comments:

Post a Comment