Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Interesting use of V.I.L.D this morning. I didn't know what V.I.L.D was until now.

I usually have 4 alarms set for the morning. Kinda sound like a bit much, but I like to have it so I can slowly get up. Anyway, I haven't tried any lucid dreaming stuff in a while, and I was sick in bed, so I thought "why not give it a shot.". after my 3rd alarm went off, I felt myself drifting back to sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw a dream forming before my eyes. I finally was about 85% into my dream. I could see it perfectly. It was kinda like minecraft. Anyway, I was almost lucid until my 4th alarm went off. I came onto this website today to find out if anything new had been made, and I found out what I did was V.I.L.D. I might get back into using this website more often.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1Dh7WkS

No comments:

Post a Comment