Sunday, April 19, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Failed Wbtb

Ok, so I went to sleep around 1 AM, normally 10 PM, I set my alarm for 7 AM to do a WBTB.



At around 4 AM i woke up naturally and wrote down some dreams.

Went to sleep without ease.



At 7 AM I woke up and moved and drank some water.

At 8 AM I decided to go back to bed and listen to some guided meditation since it was very light outside.



After a while I think I saw Hypnagogic Imagery; I saw a beach and a forest sideways as if I was laying down, later I a new landscape of a mountain. There was also this real life visualization clearer than I had ever seen. Now the thing was, I couldnt fully rest because it was way to light.



Any tips?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1G7Qty1

No comments:

Post a Comment