Friday, April 3, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Unable to Lucid Dream

So I've been able to lucid dream before, through WILD, DILD, and DEILD techniques, and they all were pretty easy, now I can't seem to do any of them.



With dild my dreams are almost always very much like real life, the oddest thing is that I go to a different looking school every time, but it still feels exactly like "school"to me so it'll be hard to do rc for that.



WILD became my main method as a result of that, but in a WILD I entered, there was only visuals, no sound and no tactile feeling, after that dream doing a WILD became near impossible.

My main problem is that I never really find a point where I can actually enter the dream, I can spend half an hour in HH and none of it is stable enough to turn into a dream.



With DEILD it used to be insanely easy, just lay in bed with my eyes closed and put a certain feeling in my head to make it feel like it was floating and I'd be able to create the dream.

Now I just can't get that to work, my guess is I'm sleeping more then I used to so I'm not as tired.





Any suggestions are appreciated





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1CnJDge

No comments:

Post a Comment