Saturday, March 7, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | SSILD - Difficulty relaxing eyes

Hey chaps and chappettes!



I have been practising SSILD for a week or so. When it has worked it has been seemingly very effective, and I especially like that it is a fairly meditative technique, which I feel probably makes it beneficial for sleep and dreams regardless of whether you become lucid.



However, sometimes I find the 'visual' cycle difficult. Basically, my eyes just don't want to relax! As soon as I try to bring awareness to the blackness, my eyes seem to desperately want to find something to focus on, which seems impossible. This can cause aching in the brow area as well as working against feeling more relaxed and falling asleep. I feel I can relax my eyes when they're open fine, it's just when they're closed that the problems occur.



Has anyone else experienced this, and does anyone have any tips/tricks to work with it?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1AQ9Bbi

No comments:

Post a Comment